Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Politics

Feel like Graham needs to be behind by about 2-3 points soon, in order to have a real chance at losing. This has around the same likelihood as Texas flipping for Biden.

An actual (not satirical) case of libtards.

Virginia will be all blue, with or without this massive confusion and fuckup, and there really aren't any other places of consequence with the weird "City of X" and "County of X (same name)" situation, but this does present another example of why the expected value of each mail-in vote should be slightly less than the expected value of each in-person vote. Liberals will need to hope mail-in votes are not much more than 5% less valuable/accounted for than in-person votes.

The bigger question is whether it is even strategically wise for liberal organizations to be making it easier for people to vote by mail. Probably not. If Trump wins because of Democrat stupidity, there's really nothing to complain about from the liberal side.

Sometimes I feel like every member of the insane Trump clown posse is constantly trying to outdo each other with their inanity.

Yes, Dinesh, urban globalists can barely comprehend some dude that has never read a book. His critics are poor, uneducated, myopic, regionalists while his supporters in MS, OK, TX, NE, etc are typically rich, urbane globe-trotters.

Sounds like Whitmer will be the pick. Biden would be going all in on suburbs being decisive in swing states. Black people will apparently be so disgusted that they will vote for Trump, because Pence is less white than Whitmer.

So Michigan will fail to beat Ohio State again, for the 9th season in a row, and Michigan’s governor will be blamed for Trump winning again.

Last edited:
Considering how the black vote will be purged, it's probably smart to ignore the black vote and focus on the suburbs. Trump's people won't dare purge those vote because he can't be sure they're not Trump voters.

I got Gretchen at 4c on PredictIt two days ago. Why would Biden have to pick a black ______ when he’s already getting 90% of the black vote? There’s no leverage there. Never made sense, you can’t push for concessions when you pledged yourself to the nominee four years ago. It would be like Trump appointing Sean Hannity

Last edited:
I got Gretchen at 4c on PredictIt two days ago. Why would Biden have to pick a black ______ when he’s already getting 90% of the black vote? There’s no leverage there. Never made sense, you can’t push for concessions when you pledged yourself to the nominee four years ago.

Young black folks will feel "betrayed" and do what Bernie supporters did to Hillary - not vote. I'm not sure there are enough of them to matter, except that it will probably hurt some down-ballot candidates.

I got Gretchen at 4c on PredictIt two days ago. Why would Biden have to pick a black ______ when he’s already getting 90% of the black vote? There’s no leverage there. Never made sense, you can’t push for concessions when you pledged yourself to the nominee four years ago.

Young black folks will feel "betrayed" and do what Bernie supporters did to Hillary - not vote. I'm not sure there are enough of them to matter, except that it will probably hurt some down-ballot candidates.

Why not? Black voters in the Democratic primaries didn't vote for any of the black candidates as is. Maybe the appetite for representation isn't there to the degree that white liberals assume it is, and policy/electability concerns were more relevant?

Ironically, they would be best served negotiating their vote if they did have concessions in mind concerning representation. It worked for the Bernie voters to an extent the 2020 platform more resembles his 2016 campaign than Clinton's.

If these polls are any indication, the Mich. Governor as a stand-in for Senator Klobuchar makes the most sense:

Last edited:
I'm only going by their reactions I read on social media to the possibility of a Whitmer pick ("Well, he just lost my vote" "He was just using Harris and Bass" "What did you expect from an old racist?" "We're not our parents and grandparents, we won't vote for you just because you're a Democrat")

But, as I said, there probably aren't enough of them to matter anyway. What was the percentage of under-30 black voter turnout in the Democratic primaries? Something less than 20%?

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom