Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Politics

They are either really inept painting the ticket as anticop and procop or they think the real lefties in the democratic party will be visiting The Federalist's website. Either is dumb.

I don’t think Harris moves the needle in either direction. I’d call it the safe pick which is the smart move at this juncture. Rice would have created a disaster. I feel pretty confident barring a huge Biden fuck up, this one is wrapped up.

I am areligious, at minimum, and antireligious, probably and I find this fucking disgusting. Especially from a person like this:

Also, he seems to forget this same Biden was on the Dem ticket 08 and 12.

The pockets of Vietnamese, Somalians and Ethiopians are fascinating. Would like to know how that developed without spending more than 5 minutes. Does South Dakota have a bunch of excellent Ethiopian restaurants? I know Ohio has a lot of Somalians also, didn’t know this about Minnesota. Vietnamese deciding between Oregon and Oklahoma/Louisiana is inexplicable.

The pockets of Vietnamese, Somalians and Ethiopians are fascinating. Would like to know how that developed without spending more than 5 minutes. Does South Dakota have a bunch of excellent Ethiopian restaurants? I know Ohio has a lot of Somalians also, didn’t know this about Minnesota. Vietnamese deciding between Oregon and Oklahoma/Louisiana is inexplicable.
Vietnamese are likely in Oklahoma because of their refugees being brought to Fort Chaffee from the Vietnam War. My mom worked there a summer of college teaching them English. It’s right outside Ft Smith, AR, which is on the border of AR and OK.

I’m surprised El Salvador beat out Vietnamese and Marshallese for Arkansas.

4 years later, Silver takes the ultimate “victory” lap and rubs it in everyone’s faces in the most trollish way possible. The exact same numbers as his final forecast in 2016.

Much like the chances of Graham Gano making any given 45 yard field goal, the scarred left will accept any odds on the 70s as defeat.

We are still at this point in human evolution when it comes to understanding probability. This is a perfectly competent person in other respects, judging by his ability to use the internet along with proper grammar and spelling.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom