Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Politics

I have zero political affiliations and have no idea which candidate is better suited to run a country, however, I thought Obama clearly "won" the debate last night.

George Mcgovern on life support and unresponsive.

So...the debate tonight, anyone think it could be as entertaining as the second debate?

***Wish I knew how to put a footnote in the above, mentioning factor's urging for me to post this here, perhaps with some playful comments and footnotes for the footnotes. Would that get me banned?***

Any chance people are turned off by how hostile the last one got.

I would say both candidates tone it down a little more.

I expect Romey to harp on Libya, Israel, while Obama to work off of Iraq, and maybe tout Iranian sanctions. There seems to be some recent developments in the last 72 hours regarding that.

I would like for someone to stick up and say we need to gtfo of Aghgan pronto, but thats just me.

Rollins said:
I would like for someone to stick up and say we need to gtfo of Aghgan pronto, but thats just me.

2014 is pretty soon.

A year more of our soldiers getting shot in the back by the men they are training is too much.

Posted this in chat

Some-Words-Of-Sarah-Palin-Wisdome-Funny-Picture-Captions.jpg

I loved what Romney had to say about academia vs. private governmental research funding.

bfactor said:

Somewhat related to the article, are there groups that are against contraception? Last group I heard that opposed it was the Catholic church (Pope), but haven't even they changed their stance on that? People talk as if the right is anti-birth control. A portion of the right is opposed to abortion, but that's a different issue from birth control.

A portion of the right and Catholics (R2C, Rick Santorum) are definitely opposed to birth control

Anyone think Obama will blow something up in the Middle East between now and the election?

My point being Obama going for a wag the dog kind of thing...

No. That wouldn't necessarily be good for him and the election is in 11 days, anyway. What would he be distracting from?

Well, he had a terrible answer when Lehrer asked him whodunit in the lounge. So there's that.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• NCAA Tournament (Non-Duke) 0
  • General chit-chat 0
  • Duke vs Houston 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScheySchey30
Back