Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Other Sports

aiw said:
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2012/more/10/25/Lolo-Jones-US-bobsled.ap/index.html?sct=hp_t2_a5

Lolo Jones makes US bobsled team. Good chance she gets picked for the 2014 Olympic team.

Not actually a good chance at all.

Just relating what the article said. Willie Gault made it.

aiw said:
Just relating what the article said. Willie Gault made it.

I'm probably about as much of a U.S. Bobsled insider as there can be without actually being part of the program.

If they selected her now, just to make her cry in 2014 when she doesn't make it, I'm OK with that.

aiw said:
If they selected her now, just to make her cry in 2014 when she doesn't make it, I'm OK with that.

She's one of the 6 brakemen "on the team", but only 2, maybe 3, of them will go to the olympics. The top two spots are already locked up. The problem is she's about half the size of the people shes competing against. She doesn't have the strength to compete with the top athletes.

Whatever her size and strength is right now is just about right. Just be you, Lolo. You's enough.

bfactor said:
Whatever her size and strength is right now is just about right. Just be you, Lolo. You's enough.

I agree.

bfactor said:
Nah, this years enough. Meaning she should leave athletics and find a man to marry.

NHL player retweets desire for commissioner to die.

bollandbettman.jpg

Appropriate.

You've allowed your league to have two full season lockouts in less than a decade. Good work.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0
  • NCAA Tournament (Non-Duke) 0
  • Duke vs Houston 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScheySchey30
Back