Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Travel

Thain

All American
We all go places so I figured we needed a travel thread. Anyway, I will be MIA for the next 8 days while the wife and I go on our cruise. Hopefully I come back to a Duke team still undefeated!

Oasis of the Seas is our ship. This bitch is HUGE!!

Oasis_of_the_Seas_2010-04-24.jpg

Oh, and I guess I put a waterbed in my guest room for nothing? GFY.

"A cruise ship capsized today on the open sea after what was termed by the culprit as a 'furious crop-dusting session'. The federal government has sent a very confused team from the Agricultural Aviation Authority to the scene to perform the investigation."

I'm on A BOAT! Last post before we leave dock. Hopefully I can find me a Cuban cigar to enjoy on my balcony.

My good friend and his wife quit their jobs on the same day. Just started on a 7 month round the world trip. They plan on hitting 20 countries. Excited for them, but I'd have so much anxiety not having a plan when I got back.

I'm back. The trip was a lot of fun and the ship was HUGE!! I just got in so I will add details later.

Pretty good job mentioning some of the coolest places in Durham. Was happy to see Los Comales get a shoutout (though I actually think La Poblana is better). Also, Dame's...glorious, glorious Dame's. And all the food trucks.

That article made me so freaking hungry. And nothing will satisfy me like those meals they just described.

Leaving for Costa Rica tomorrow. Perfect timing with all of this shit weather.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0
  • NCAA Tournament (Non-Duke) 0
  • Duke vs Houston 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScheySchey30
Back