Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Happy Holidays

Happy holidays to all. Mods may want to merge this with the "Holidays" thread from Thanksgiving.

Everyone should take a half hour to watch the Woodland Critter Christmas episode of South Park in honor of the holiday season.

I have Bad Santa on queue, too. It all really gets me in the spirit of the season.

As a Jew, tomorrow is the equivalent of the day before and after the MLB All-Star game, where absolutely nothing is going on.

I've married a Catholic, so tomorrow is a bit less boring than it used to be.

bfactor said:
I have Bad Santa on queue, too. It all really gets me in the spirit of the season.
Factor, scenes like this one from Bad Santa?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for posting that, foolish. RIP John Ritter. Amazing.

bfactor said:
Thanks for posting that, foolish. RIP John Ritter. Amazing.
Glad that one got you going!

Sadly, my wife hates that movie...so I'm trying to figure out when I can watch it next.

Best part of younger siblings is that Santa still comes even when you're too old.

Not that you are ever too old.

There are huge swarms of people in the street screaming near my house. I'm assuming that this will persist until Netflix comes back online.

bfactor said:
There are huge swarms of people in the street screaming near my house. I'm assuming that this will persist until Netflix comes back online.
I was irate at Netflix last night

Happy Christmas. No assembly required here, unless you count lots of Lego.

Blue Ray Player
GoPro Hero2
Game of Thrones books

Hope you all had a Merry Christmas!!

Weight vest
North Face hiking shoes
Clothes
New flashlight (200 lumens!!)
Call of Duty Black Ops 2
liquor

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.