Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Happy Holidays

Merry Christmas Eve!

Decided to do the Christmas PJs early with the kids. The screaming has commenced early.

Screaming from the kids or from the adults?
Pretty remarkably, there has been little from the adults. The kids even voluntarily went to their rooms before 9 last night and waited until 7 this morning.

That is impressive - very patient children. My friend's son was up at 3 am today.

Merry Christmas Eve!

Decided to do the Christmas PJs early with the kids. The screaming has commenced early.

Screaming from the kids or from the adults?
Pretty remarkably, there has been little from the adults. The kids even voluntarily went to their rooms before 9 last night and waited until 7 this morning.

That is impressive - very patient children. My friend's son was up at 3 am today.
We had 4 am calls a couple of years ago. They know in no uncertain terms that that's never going to happen again whether they like it or not.

Wonderful Victorian Christmas cards. I'm going to have to see about getting a few boxes of these printed up next year.
https://news.avclub.com/victorian-c...ium=SocialMarketing&__twitter_impression=true

l6mx68cqdsxpqpgrutra.jpg

victorianxmas19.jpg
blackantscard.jpg

happyxms17-1080x1700.jpg

I hate the sub-100 IQ meatheads who spend an entire fucking week keeping people from sleeping because they are entertained by loud booms.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• NCAA Tournament (Non-Duke) 0
  • General chit-chat 0
  • Duke vs Houston 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScheySchey30
Back