Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Happy Holidays

torontoduke said:
2.25 hour stall is pretty impressive.
They were under strict instructions to not leave their rooms until we came to get them. After the 5th or so "Are you awake yet," we told them they could come to us and watch some Yule Log on tv (the pets enthrall them, thank goodness). A good bit of that later, we changed our plans from presents-break for breakfast-finish presents to start breakfast-Santa gift and stockings-breakfast-finish presents.

Somehow, we pulled it off.

I'm in a Santa vs No Santa battle with my in-laws. Not sure why the in-laws feel like they have any say in the matter.

physicsfactor said:
I'm in a Santa vs No Santa battle with my in-laws. Not sure why the in-laws feel like they have any say in the matter.
Which side are they on?

I hate kids and Christmas so much that I should go around just telling random kids there is no Santa.

Nice. If there's one guy I identify with the Chapel Hill music scene, it's Mac. Or really Mac and Laura.

I hope that each of you were witness to Mariah Carey's meltdown on Dick Clarks NYE show..it was glorious.

Thain said:
I hope that each of you were witness to Mariah Carey's meltdown on Dick Clarks NYE show..it was glorious.

I'm disappointed in the collective joke game of twitter. I see a lot of jokes about ISIS claiming responsibility and Mariah's career being the final death of 2016, but not a single joke blaming Russia for hacking her audio tracks.

It made my day (day was otherwise pretty shitty).

Good point...a Russia joke definitely should have been dropped.

Also, you are right aiw....today was just shitty. Mariah was the one bright spot. Im so glad she sucks.

Got off work, went down to my two nearby beer stores, both were closed. Because PA has backwards laws and you can't just buy beer at the gas station, I gave up after two attempts. Thought about going to the bar, but I didn't want to sit in a crowded room of strangers. Ended up eating a tuna melt, stone cold sober, as it turned 2017.

Thain said:
Good point...a Russia joke definitely should have been dropped.

Also, you are right aiw....today was just shitty. Mariah was the one bright spot. Im so glad she sucks.

It was likely a problem with her monitors. I feel bad for her. That must be mortifying and it wasn't her fault. I've played enough shows without monitors and tried to sing and it's difficult to impossible.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0
  • NCAA Tournament (Non-Duke) 0
  • Duke vs Houston 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScheySchey30
Back