Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Happy Holidays

Worst holiday food ever.

One year, we catered in Italian. It was amazing. Unfortunately, my wife likes the traditional Thanksgiving garbage food.

The only thing I like is Southern cornbread dressing. Ordinarily, I make that and do a prime rib on the rotisserie. But that's when my boys are here and I've banned them this year, since they're Covid retards, and I'm probably going to grill a hamburger and work in the yard. Since it's 80 fucking degrees and humid af.

You guys are out of your damn minds. A bite with equal parts turkey, gravy, cranberry sauce, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, and stuffing is the perfect eating experience.

Plus, it's a holiday that's basically entirely dedicated to laziness and gluttony at this point. What's not to love?

I'm with Pants here. Thanksgiving food is the best. In fact, for that reason it's my favorite holiday. Every other holiday can go fuck itself because it's not centered around delicious food.

I bet you assholes haven't realized that the reason you hate turkey is because you keep eating white meat either.

I'm with Pants here. Thanksgiving food is the best. In fact, for that reason it's my favorite holiday. Every other holiday can go fuck itself because it's not centered around delicious food.

I bet you assholes haven't realized that the reason you hate turkey is because you keep eating white meat either.

I was just thinking that it's probably my favorite holiday, too. Other reasons include:

- In the middle of the best season (fall), which still just means 65 and sunny in NC.
- Always begins a 4-day weekend, regardless of the year
- Also means you have "the holidays" coming up in a month, which means even more slothfulness, gluttony, and days off to look forward to before you have to get your shit together again.
- Duke basketball usually still looks like a top 5 team at this point

It's also nice that Thanksgiving is secular so I don't have to listen to my extended family talk about the "reason for the holiday" and shit like that

I like Thanksgiving food. I think if you want to eat really tasty food every day, you can do it, though. You put lots of butter in lots of carbs, throw in a bunch of dark meat, end with pies. I guess the reason to love the holiday is because it gives you an excuse to forget how bad all the food is for your health for one day.

Remember in True Lies when Bill Paxton's character has concocted his spy alias and Arnold and Tom discover it, and the more they eavesdrop, the more over-the-top his story gets? I think it's when Paxton's character talks about how he can't take credit and it's the training that turns him into a killing machine and Tom says, "I'm starting to like this guy!"

I'm kinda, sorta, starting to feel that way about Trump.

I feel so much better now that Trump has wished me, someone out to destroy the country, a happy Easter.

Chat rooms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScheySchey30
Back
Top Bottom