Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NHL

LOLWUT?

Mark Messier? Joe Sakic? WTF are you talking about?

I was being a little sarcastic. Still, those guys may have produced better results in retirement than my actual players did.

andre-shades.jpg

Topher said:
I was being a little sarcastic. Still, those guys may have produced better results in retirement than my actual players did.

Whew. Was a bit worried.

Terrible luck for the Canadiens to lose Price. He has had a great year by any measure.

I think Chicago wins the Cup again, with Sharp bringing the trophy back to good old Thunder Bay for a 3rd time.

The Canadiens/Rangers series is pretty great. Very evenly matched, even though the Canadiens are w/o Carey Price.

It's over. What is there to chat about?

I was also joking. Did watch the last 4 minutes of the OT. It's always exciting, I just forget to watch.

My Jets have made the playoffs for the 1st time since their return to Winnipeg. Go Jets Go!

The NCAA Championship game in Boston is the last Boston will see of hockey this season.

Indeed, Slap - Rangers are playing inspiring hockey.

I am pulling for a Hawks/Rangers final.

So tired of this mother fucking bullshit with these goddamn slap dick teams owned by James Dolan. Knicks blow dick on the regular, Rangers are so close to tasting the Cup we cream our pants before getting to it. Shit is absurd, James Dolan is a goddamned son of a bitch that needs to sell MSG to someone else otheriwse tis fucking curse will live until he passes, and then his ghotsrs and chdilren will haunt us. DAMNIT FUCK

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom