Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Golf

Father's Day and birthday tomorrow. Go get it, Phil. Lord knows, anything to get the NBC guys to shut up in future US Opens about "the guy who's finished 2nd the most times."

But seriously, good for him if he does it. I actually like most of the rest of the top of the leaderboard. Would love to see one of the Golf Boyz make a run at it between Mahan and Fowler.

dkst0426 said:
Father's Day and birthday tomorrow. Go get it, Phil. Lord knows, anything to get the NBC guys to shut up in future US Opens about "the guy who's finished 2nd the most times."

But seriously, good for him if he does it. I actually like most of the rest of the top of the leaderboard. Would love to see one of the Golf Boyz make a run at it between Mahan and Fowler.

I'm gonna be rooting like hell for Phil and Stricker tomorrow, but particularly Stricker. Probably the nicest guy on tour.

I'm down with the Phil and Stricker vibe as well.

Phil looked so comfortable all day.

Played with a Taylormade Burner fairway driver today.

So smooth and forgiving to hit. I haven't even played with a fairway wood in a couple of years because of how much I disliked the 80's hand-me-downs I was using. Even used it off the tee a few times on some of the narrower holes. I need to get one of my own.

Pretty entertaining 3 man playoff going on for the John Deere classic still playing on golf channel.

dkst0426 said:
Shiv Kapur -6 through 7. Talk about a hot start at The Open. O'Meara did well on the front 9, too, finishing with a -4.
dkst0426 said:
Picked Els, Kuchar, Fowler, Tiger, Poulter, and McDowell as a pick-6 for the winner. Cumulative first round total for them? +16 :lol:

Sorry about that.

dukeberto said:
Why the hate?

I don't actually know. Its completely irrational, but I've just never liked him.

No one plays a crowd better.

I sometimes think Phil is the normal one, and that everyone else on the tour is weird.

He didn't jump this time on 18!

66 is a hell of a round for Sunday at ANY major.

Apparently we have no golf fans on this board...this thread has been dead for over a year.

Anyways...

10 players within a stroke of the lead at the PGA Championship. This is gonna make for a crazy Sunday.

One of the best Saturdays at a Major in a long while. Great stuff today.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom