Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hobbies

ZackM

Administrator
Staff member
I am in the process of building myself a new surround sound system. Starting with the center channel and working my way around. Center channel will have two 6" woofers, a 5" woofer and a tweeter. Should be awesome.

ZackM said:
I am in the process of building myself a new surround sound system. Starting with the center channel and working my way around. Center channel will have two 6" woofers, a 5" woofer and a tweeter. Should be awesome.
Wow. That sounds awesome.

My hobbies are playing golf, soccer, basketball, going to dog parks, and hanging out with friends.

Drinking, reading, watching TV shows.

I'm not counting writing since I'm actually starting to get paid for that. Not a career, per se, but something. I guess you can count playing instruments. Bass, guitar, piano.

I travel around and do this:

Last edited by a moderator:
rome8180 said:
I guess you can count playing instruments. Bass, guitar, piano.
Awesome. How good are you? Play any gigs with anyone?

I'm trying to make drumming a hobby. It's taken me almost 4 years, but I would say I'm past the beginner phase now when I get behind a kit. I wish I had started a couple decades ago.

Very good at bass. Not so good at the others.

I started bass when I was 14. You definitely learn faster when you are younger. I am not at all satisfied with my guitar playing despite several years of practice.

I'm not very committed these days either. Between 14 and 19 or so I played bass at least a couple of hours each day. Some days I'd play for 10 straight hours. Nowadays I'm lucky if I play an instrument for 30 minutes every other day.

Drivers for my center channel. :D

hujwS3e.jpg

rhfarmer said:
Lhys, we need to start a Morphine cover band.

I actually can play tenor sax too, though I haven't played since 9th grade. I imagine I could play baritone sax.

Center channel is done. Seven more speakers to go!
944594_4834673305752_1712764646_n.jpg

I don't know what's more impressive: that you did that or that you had the patience to do that.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0
  • NCAA Tournament (Non-Duke) 0
  • Duke vs Houston 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScheySchey30
Back