Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

International Hoops Thread

Preview of Duke's season after failing to achieve the desired 7'0-7'0-6'9 frontcourt. Big ball is the only way.
I can think of a certain undrafted center who might have helped Team USA. I didn't see Walker Kessler or JJJ do anything like this in FIBA.

Do obstinate smallball devotees owe Scheyer and K an apology? They knew smallball was an unsustainable fad. It turns out putting multiple large men on the court is still useful in basketball, regardless of their skillset.

Foster
Mitchell
Filipowski
Young
Reeves

Getting smoked by Dillon Brooks is a bad look. I can see why Ingram didn’t want that on his record twice.

My opinion of how good NBA-title-winning coaches are at coaching definitely went down a level watching Kerr, Lue, and Spoelstra seemingly come up with no offensive strategy and a pretty soft defense.

This is a special day for the handful of us up here who love the national men's hoops program.

There has been much disappointment in the last 15 years with all the talent in the program (notwithstanding the Gold medal winning U-19 team led by RJ in 2017). So proud to see the guys get a medal, esp. Olynyk, who has played with the national team since 2008.

They must expect K to be back as head coach. Speculating the main lineup:

PG Curry
SG Butler
SF Durant
PF LeBron
C Davis

Other:

PG Lillard
SG Jaylen Brown
SF Mikal Bridges
PF Tatum
C Embiid

Adebayo
Devin Booker

Jrue Holiday would be my next guy in line. Also consider Zion if he’s not a fat fuck this season.

Last edited:
This is a special day for the handful of us up here who love the national men's hoops program.

There has been much disappointment in the last 15 years with all the talent in the program (notwithstanding the Gold medal winning U-19 team led by RJ in 2017). So proud to see the guys get a medal, esp. Olynyk, who has played with the national team since 2008.
Would have been a lot easier to stomach if it were not Dillon Brooks going off. Seeing his picture everywhere for the last few days has been enraging. I don't think there's a more detestable basketball player alive. Plays great one out of every 50 games but thinks he's Kobe. He's like the Donald Trump of the NBA. Just an impenetrable wall of irrational arrogance.

It's like, dude, you just played so terribly in the NBA playoffs that your team let you walk for nothing. You know how much you have to suck for an NBA team to punt on asset management like that? How on Earth did that not humble him?

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0
  • NCAA Tournament (Non-Duke) 0
  • Duke vs Houston 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScheySchey30
Back