Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Music

If any of you have a little over 20 minutes of your lives to waste, here is my band, The Delimiters, doing a cover of a cover, "Where Did You Sleep Last Night", a great old tune made famous by Lead Belly and most recently Nirvana. The recording is by a digital handheld, so it's not the best, but still sounds pretty good. This was from my "Birthday Party" at a bar on Saturday night.

http://www.thedelimitersband.com/Audio/ ... thskin.mp3

I thought the music thread could use a kickstart!

Anyone listen to Sunny Day Real Estate? Not a "new" band by any means. Playing at the bar right now. Forgot how good they are.

rome8180 said:
Anyone listen to Sunny Day Real Estate? Not a "new" band by any means. Playing at the bar right now. Forgot how good they are.

Yep, fun stuff.

IMO the best live performance of any song, by any group, that I could possibly find on YouTube. Builds and builds. Just perfect. Circa 1997.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder how much money parents pay for stuff like this and "Friday". Rebecca Black cashed in, wonder if this girl will. I love how that Thanksgiving dinner is a bunch of kids and a random black guy in a turkey suit.

ChibCU said:

This is hilariously awful.

1) The song has the exact same format as "Friday."
2) The black man dressed as a turkey is eating ribs.. because he's not a cannibal, and is black.
3) What 12 year old girl actually cooks her own Thanksgiving dinner?
4) She's wearing a Santa hat, proving that she doesn't actually know what Thanksgiving is about.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0
  • NCAA Tournament (Non-Duke) 0
  • Duke vs Houston 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScheySchey30