Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Comedy

Went and saw the Impractical Jokers last night. They were hilarious.

Louis CK is doing a tour of just six cities, and he's coming to Wilkes-Barre of all places. Just bought a ticket.

Haha nice. Thanks. I was rewatching one of his specials when I saw this post. Great minds, eh?

I loved as Bob in Mr. Show with Bob and David but haven't seen him much since then. Glad to see him back.

Rob Kardashian's meltdown on Instagram (they deleted his account) and now on Twitter. He's blasting Blac Chyna for cheating on him and posting nudes she sent to him. Also says she's on drugs (that he paid for/arranged) and that he's spent a million dollars on her in last 2 months. This is social media gold.

I saw something today about a Kardashian/Chyna feud and I thought that was weird because Chyna was dead.

Dave Chapelle's new standup really pushes the envelope. It's definitely not for the "woke." It's incredible.

Blaire Erskine, who is only somewhat famous on Twitter, needs a real gig. I think she's hilarious.

Last edited:

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0
  • NCAA Tournament (Non-Duke) 0
  • Duke vs Houston 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScheySchey30