Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Comedy

torontoduke

Legend
A thread for videos, interviews, etc. related to comedians. If this is a bad idea, please delete.

I'll start with this link:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd prefer the content of this thread to be funny. My ginger idol.

I could not post just one clip from this standup. It's ALL funny. Drop mic...leave thread.

Oh and...

That Jim Jeffries bit was pretty wild, I am going to look up some more of his stuff (I had never heard of him).

Strange. Figured you would have heard of him being Commonwealth compadres, and all.

For DukeNukem - Phil Hartman as Unfrozen Caveman Lawyer

Attachments

• UCL.png
    UCL.png
    62.2 KB · Views: 1,449
torontoduke said:
That Jim Jeffries bit was pretty wild, I am going to look up some more of his stuff (I had never heard of him).

This is the best...long, but worth it.

As an Asian, I truly appreciate this guy:

I didn't know this thread existed. I've been posting all my Louis CK shit in the wrong thread.

rome8180 said:
I didn't know this thread existed. I've been posting all my Louis CK shit in the wrong thread.

It was only created 2 days ago.

I didn't look at the date of the first post. I just assumed it was one of those three-month-old threads that got buried.

Pictures & Videos, Comedy, Television, or Jobs?

I know a lot of people hate his style but i've always loved Norm MacDonald standup:

Norm is awesome.

He was savage on Weekend Update, like this:

After the announcement that Michael Jackson and Lisa Marie Presley planned to divorce, Macdonald joked about their irreconcilable differences on Weekend Update: "She's more of a stay-at-home type, and he's more of a homosexual pedophile."

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom