Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Television

I think Conan's travel shows have always been great as long as you go into it realizing that everything's a pre-written "bit". It's not at all like Bourdain's more sincere cultural exchanges were.

His podcast is very good if you like his humor but also appreciate less scripted discussions, those run much deeper with some really interesting people, while still being light and fun.

baby reindeer on netflix is legitimately creepy. i say this as someone who finds scripted series to be an ineffective medium for dread compared to film. performance driven, not unlike if fleabag was conceived from a stalker/horror angle.

baby reindeer on netflix is legitimately creepy. i say this as someone who finds scripted series to be an ineffective medium for dread compared to film. performance driven, not unlike if fleabag was conceived from a stalker/horror angle.
Watching episode 2 right now. I can’t imagine how much crazier it can get.

Watching episode 2 right now. I can’t imagine how much crazier it can get.
Famous last words right here

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom