Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Television

Apple+ content is all about quality at a low volume. Highly recommend Shrinking and Bad Sisters. I've heard good things about Lessons in Chemistry and Masters of the Air as well.

I'm convinced Slow Horses would be a water cooler-type hit if it were on Netflix or HBO and just called "Agents of Chaos" or something. The words "Slow Horses" give you zero suggestion of a fun/quick/clever spy thriller.

I'm convinced Slow Horses would be a water cooler-type hit if it were on Netflix or HBO and just called "Agents of Chaos" or something. The words "Slow Horses" give you zero suggestion of a fun/quick/clever spy thriller.

It's such an inside baseball joke about their base of operations that I'm pretty sure even most watchers didn't pick it up the first time. Like, ok name your merry band of rebels that but marketing should have stepped in and fought for a better title.

That was such a rewarding season arc for Challenge junkies. Watching Season 1 after Season 2 is probably the way to go - much more appreciation for how the traitors play the game after seeing how awful they were in Season 2.

That was such a rewarding season arc for Challenge junkies. Watching Season 1 after Season 2 is probably the way to go - much more appreciation for how the traitors play the game after seeing how awful they were in Season 2.

The whole season pissed me off because of how stupid everyone is, but the finale was downright confounding. Truly unbelievable how smooth every brain in that room was. Every bit of drama in the finale was based on someone doing something dumber than the last dumb thing to happen.

Unfortunately they’re going to go even further into the dumb contestant pool for future seasons, since the show did so well in viewership and the Housewives generate so much of that interest. It’s going to be more like Housewives/Bachelor and less like Survivor, with the prize pool being so meaningless to these people.

The final 3 voting is potentially the most strategic game theory situation on any game show, but the actual players who remained weren’t conducive to that kind of play. Season 1 had a better endgame and the best player on either season.

The thing I dislike more than dumb contestants is how the show insults our own intelligence by editing the audio of each challenge so they finish with like 5 seconds left every time. That's just ridiculous.

Last edited:
I think final 5 voting is where the game theory actually kicks into high gear. That’s the point where a well planned voting strategy can carry you to a final 2.

it's pissing me off how much better the stream quality is for NBA games on hbomax than youtubetv

Oh wow. That’s a stacked cast. Maybe they went cheap last season with the battle for a new champ so they could splurge this season. I like the mix on the girls side. Curious to see how Laurel stacks up vs Kaycee. Nice to see Tony back too

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• NCAA Tournament (Non-Duke) 0
  • General chit-chat 0
  • Duke vs Houston 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScheySchey30
Back