Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NBA

SeanMayTriedToEatMe said:

Irving and another likable player for Green and Aldridge.

Always a good time to remember that the Cavs had Danny Green for his rookie season, on a very very cheap deal, and then waived him at the beginning of his second year.

Last edited by a moderator:
Redick would be a great fit for the Wolves in a 6th man role.

Also - Tyus is in a great spot for playing time.

Sounds like they'll get rid of Tatum if so. Pray Tatum ends up on the Jazz and not the Pacers.

Makes sense that Paul would consider Houston with its tax savings relative to LA to compensate for the lower salary. I believe this will happen, and if Morey is getting Paul, he's probably going all-in for George as well. No reason for half measures with a 32-year-old max player.

PG Chris Paul on Steph Curry
SG James Harden on Draymond Green
SF Eric Gordon on Klay Thompson
PF Paul George on Kevin Durant
C Clint Capela on ring chaser center

This is doable. Gets the Rockets closer to being able to reasonably rely on 3pt shooting variance to be enough to win 4 out of 7. They still need a small ball center like Jordan Bell to match up with death lineup, but unfortunately the league allowed the Warriors to get Bell. I don't think George at center works.

Cavs will probably stand pat and then be a non-factor for the next 100 years.

I think I know a former GM with strong credentials, who is familiar with poisonous ownership situations and will love building around a white superstar....

Injuries played a part, but the decision to make Doc Rivers GM is going to go down as awful. Almost every signing he made was terrible, he let legit players go who later went on to succeed elsewhere (Ingles), rode washed up pieces of shit like Jamal Crawford long after they were finished, etc. Getting out-coached up 3-1 against McHale doesn't help either.

Now they'll lose CP3, Griffin, Redick, and go back to being bottom feeders.

There's no way someone as smart as Redick takes less money than he's worth, but man it would be nice to see him on the Rockets. 15 3pt attempts per game for him, being fed by Paul and Harden in broken defenses.

I would advise jumping to conclusions now and counting on these Western Conference Semis matchups happening:

1 Warriors v. 4 Thunder

PG Steph Curry v. Russell Westbrook
SG Klay Thompson v. Victor Oladipo
SF Kevin Durant v. Luc Mbah a Moute/Omri Casspi/anyone but Kyle Singler (FA)
PF Draymond Green v. Blake Griffin (FA/trade)
C Andrew Bogut (FA) v. Steven Adams

2 Spurs v. 3 Rockets

PG Dejounte Murray v. Chris Paul (FA/trade)
SG Danny Green v. James Harden
SF Kawhi Leonard v. Eric Gordon
PF Carmelo Anthony (trade) v. Paul George (trade)
C Serge Ibaka (FA) v. Clint Capela

East totally irrelevant. DukeintheNBA totally irrelevant.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom