Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NBA

LeBron over his last seven games. This is one of the best stretches of his entire career. The Lakers are 2-5 during that stretch. The only two teams they've beaten are Portland and Houston, both of whom are very bad.

Screen Shot 2022-01-01 at 4.33.49 PM.png

It's wild that he still plays 36+ minutes every single night at what, 37 years old?

Meanwhile, the Nets have lost two straight, and the Bucks are being typical assholes and winning every game. The Nets are going to wind up as the fucking 3 seed at this rate. Just no margin for error being surrounded by these win-every-game-at-all-costs motherfuckers.

I guess Kyrie can play more games when they have to play the goddamn Bucks in the 2nd round yet again. Someone should tell them seeding is important.

Since I follow only the shitty teams, I see a lot of Rockets box scores. Green has been LaVine-like recently. Still not doing anything to help win games except for scoring, but scoring efficiently and in high volume now.

What a ridiculous draft class. Probably can’t match the LeBron class without a LeBron at the top. Cunningham can be a poor man’s imitation. Mobley can have a better career than Bosh if Mobley avoids Bosh’s health issues. Barnes can be a more analytics friendly Melo. Leaves Green to try to become a poor man’s Wade. Then you’ve got all the quality lower in the draft, like Franz Wagner, Segun, Giddey and Luka Garza.

Ironic that the upcoming draft was supposed to blow this one out of the water, and it turns out the big prize is some iso midrange-loving asshole from Duke.

He's having his best season and will probably finish in the top 5 in MVP voting. He's even hitting his threes. 37%. Only two attempts a game, but that's double his attempt rate from the previous season.

In a way, I think this Bulls season is one of those charmed seasons like the Knicks had last year. I think they'll fare better in the playoffs than the Knicks because they have more scoring power. But I wouldn't be surprised to see them regress next season.

Josh Giddey has just become the youngest player to record a triple double in NBA history. 17/13/14 with 4 steals and 3 turnovers.

The Thunder are getting into that Celtics territory where they’ll need to consolidate a bunch of very good but not great assets and turn them into 1-2 great pieces. Otherwise they probably waste their entire peak from this era like the Celtics have.

Damn, Anfernee Simons's 43 points and 7 assists (on 13-21, 9-16, 8-8 shooting) for the Blazers overshadowed by Trae Young going for 56 and 14 (on 17-26, 7-12, 15-15 shooting).

That Hawks' loss was one of the worst losses of the season for any team. Your star scores 56 and you can't beat a bad team missing their two best players.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom