Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Randomopolis

aiw

Legend
http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/i-tea ... -1.1177923

Jerry Sandusky, disgraced Penn State defensive coordinator and convicted child sex abuser whines from jail cell that he is the victim
Sandusky claims the bombshell allegations of abuse that ripped apart central Pennslyvania grew from a story concocted by one of the youths he was mentoring, and was later inflated by police investigators, Penn State officials, the media and others.

Jim Lehrer. Holy shit, I can't stop laughing

OMG!!! Funniest shit ever!!!!! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Jim Lehrer....just fuck!

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nationa ... -1.1179029

Thieves steal goat from zoo, return it after painting its nails

A woman and her accomplice were caught on tape taking a 6-month-old goat named Billy from a California petting zoo in the middle of the night. They later returned him with his nails painted pink

Would never work. Too much plastic.

This is one of the greatest sites ever. Free courses in tons of things taught by experts from places like Duke, Stanford, Harvard, etc.

www.coursera.org

I'm taking the compilers course right now. It's awesome. We should organize a group and take something interesting some time.

Are you doing the tests/essays/homework? I'm just watching and reading.

Taking a genetics/evolution course with Mohamed Noor from Duke.

If we'd only seen this sooner, that "Beginners Guide to Irrational Behavior" would have come in really handy.

I'm doing the "project" but it's not that important. I'm also following a programming abstractions course at Stanford, not through Coursera, but through the actual course page. They post full youtube vids of the actual MWF lectures and the 1050 pg course text from the prof!

Whats the best place to get argyle socks?

So you're either a Scottish golfer or a schoolgirl for Halloween?

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom