Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Randomopolis

The good news for you is, Amazon doesn't give a fuck about their sellers and really couldn't care less whether or not they ever get the item that you returned. I have a couple of friends who import containers of crap that they sell on Amazon and from their experiences, Amazon will take the customer's side 99% of the time. After all, it doesn't cost them anything and literally makes the seller pay to make Amazon look good.
Amazon has access to the tracking info so If you can work your way through all the layers of their terrible, canned response automated customer service and get to a real person chat or email, they'll give you credit.

Does Amazon have better than like a 10% fulfillment rate when it comes to next-day delivery? I always order assuming it's going to be at least one extra day.

I think their old model of underpromising and overdelivering was better than their current model, which is exactly the opposite.

Of all days for you to mention this, today I actually had an overnight, early morning delivery just say "running late" with no further information. Doesn't happen very often, so maybe it really depends on where someone lives. I've had a bigger issue with a trend in obviously fake, used, or quality control surplus stuff being sold to me as new and authentic, from name brands and sold/shipped by Amazon. No bueno.

It's perfectly okay for a package to take 2-3 days instead of one. Expecting something in a single day is unreasonable. But because they tell you it's going to be there in a day, I find myself bummed and annoyed when I have to wait an extra day.

How am I going to entertain myself tonight without the anal beads I ordered?

Does Amazon have better than like a 10% fulfillment rate when it comes to next-day delivery? I always order assuming it's going to be at least one extra day.

I think their old model of underpromising and overdelivering was better than their current model, which is exactly the opposite.
It must vary by location. I order boatloads of stuff on Amazon, almost always next-day, and can only recall 2 times that it didn't show up. A lot of stuff I can get delivered by 8am now.

If an item is in stock, I almost always get my Amazon package delivered free the next day. I've only had it happen a couple times since I moved to Vegas where I wasn't able to get my delivery the next day. As a result, I order from Amazon way more than I did back in Nebraska.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom