Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

News Thread

I don't agree with it. It was a tweet that was posted by some fangirl of QAnon, and it was the video of George Floyd being killed with commentary from some guy (that I believe was black) who pointed out that the cops, instead of the EMT, are the ones who loaded Floyd into the ambulance and they didn't even perform any tests on him there.

The reason I was given for the post being removed: "I'm not going to allow peddling of Qanon conspiracy bullshit on this board. This is your one and only warning"

It's not QAnon conspiracy bullshit. It had literally nothing to do with QAnon.

You don't think the guy talking about how it seems like a "sham" is peddling a conspiracy theory?

I don't agree with it. It was a tweet that was posted by some fangirl of QAnon, and it was the video of George Floyd being killed with commentary from some guy (that I believe was black) who pointed out that the cops, instead of the EMT, are the ones who loaded Floyd into the ambulance and they didn't even perform any tests on him there.

The reason I was given for the post being removed: "I'm not going to allow peddling of Qanon conspiracy bullshit on this board. This is your one and only warning"

Then post the video with your own commentary and not a QAnon supporter source without any exposition. You may be too dumb to realize it, but that entire twitter thread exists to promote the idea that this was a planned hit designed to stoke violence.

Last straw for 50-and-older liberals. Burnt down police stations and department stores are fine but once you mess with CNN you're just as bad as Trump.

Hard to believe these videos I’m seeing in Brooklyn are real. Looks like something straight out of the purge. It’s only going to get worse

You don't think the guy talking about how it seems like a "sham" is peddling a conspiracy theory?

No, it seemed to me like he was pissed off at how the entire thing was handled by the police.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• NCAA Tournament (Non-Duke) 0
  • General chit-chat 0
  • Duke vs Houston 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScheySchey30
Back