Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Science and Technology thread

41%-23% placebo is great for many, many diseases. That's in the range of some IBD drugs.

I do not ever want someone to ask me for this. The people that will want it will be the people that can feel it.

Can't wait for someone to ask you if it's bluetooth capable and if there's an app that they can share with their spouse.

The guy roasts Musk in that thread. I am sure he's plotting his revenge because he's as big of a baby as Trump.

Yeah, that thread just lays bare what a complete liar and morally bankrupt person Musk is.

I don't understand how we as a society come to hold these people in such high regard. I would imagine that it's very difficult to get that rich in the world today without being a sociopath.

Musk has been repeatedly and publicly called out for being a liar and also for disseminating Russian propaganda.

Fuck him to the moon in one of his government funded rockets.

I forgot how long it takes to back up your entire computer the first time you do it. This sucks. Each time after that, it's much faster because you're only backing up new information.

I feel like the main use of this is just going to be running much more elaborate phone/email scams and hoaxes, and it will compel Gmail and the like to have to employ counter-AIs.

Probably never going to put sensitive information in an email ever again unless we’ve recently talked on the phone or in person about the relevant topic

So when does a company first leverage OpenAI to create a more sentient version of Siri that can be turned into a "girlfriend by subscription" model for loners like the movie Her?

We're just a couple of dots away from being connected.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom