Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

College football (non-Duke)

There's a Boca Raton Bowl.

Check your walker at the door.

Jesus Christ they just had to put Keith Jackson on? He's so feeble. Sad!

Dunno how Mike Riley will turn out at Nebraska but he's got a hell of a start on the 2018 recruiting class. Now has 4 4-star players committed out of 6 commits including 3 from California. Could add another commit or two this weekend with the annual spring game and 70,000 expected.

CK86 said:
Dunno how Mike Riley will turn out at Nebraska but he's got a hell of a start on the 2018 recruiting class. Now has 4 4-star players committed out of 6 commits including 3 from California. Could add another commit or two this weekend with the annual spring game and 70,000 expected.

Nebraska was once a very powerful brand in Cali when USC was in the wilderness and they were getting guys like Lawrence Phillips.

I think Mike is in a good spot now due to the division he is in. No Michigan, Ohio State, Penn State, or Michigan State. Should be able to make a few Big Ten title games.

Bob Stoops reportedly retiring. Lincoln Riley to take over.

Yeah, that was awkward news today. My company is doing all of OU football's new stadium branding...Part of that was a giant Bob Stoops wall graphic. Not sure what they're going to do now.

ESPN removed an announcer named Robert Lee from some future Virginia broadcast. He's Asian.

ESPN: Hey, so if you call the UVA game, you'll probably make some minor internet waves because of your name. Wanna switch to another?
Lee: Yeah, thats fine
ESPN: Ok cool

I'm not seeing what's so noteworthy about this.

ESPN: Hey, so if you call the UVA game, you'll probably make some minor internet waves because of your name. Wanna switch to another?
Lee: Yeah, thats fine
ESPN: Ok cool

I'm not seeing what's so noteworthy about this.

Why did they have to announce it ? If espn wanted to make this change, why not just do it and not tell anyone? Zero people would have noticed who is calling this shit game which nobody is going to watch.

ESPN didn't tell anyone. Clay Travis found out somehow and spread it far and wide.

yeah, this only became a thing because Clay Travis got his feelings hurt for some reason

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0
  • NCAA Tournament (Non-Duke) 0
  • Duke vs Houston 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScheySchey30
Back