Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Golf

Walked 18 for the first time today. Was the first one out at 7:55 so I had the course to myself basically, absolute dream.

Shot 85 but I can not putt to save my life.

57% Fairways
50% Greens
38 putts

Is this what Jay Williams felt like at the free throw line?

Somebody stole my 60* wedge so I used the excuse to but new wedges that are properly gapped. Bought the Vokey SM10s barely used and they felt like a hot knife through butter.

Short game was much better, nearly +2 in strokes gained around the green including a chip in.

Tee to green was abysmal today. Go figure.

71% Fairways
29% GIR
33 Putts

Imagine arresting Jokic for trying to drive around an accident to get to the arena right before Game Seven. These have to be the dumbest fucking police officers. I mean, unless Scheffler actually killed someone

Last edited:
I’m not usually a BACK THE BLUE guy, but…

From what I read, he didn’t simply misunderstand or ignore officers trying to stop him, he then dragged a cop down the road. That’s going to get anyone arrested. He’s lucky he’s white.

Cops really are this stupid. They're going to try to save face by making claims that are easily refuted by eye witnesses and cameras, the charges will be dropped, they'll get some photos shaking hands with Scheffler, and that will be that.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom