Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

News Thread

Is this going to be a problem soon? I mean if this is the CPC propaganda number, the real number must be staggering.

I’m very happy to have Trump as President with Stephen Miller advising him right now. Absolutely ban all travel from the rest of the world into America.

Is this going to be a problem soon? I mean if this is the CPC propaganda number, the real number must be staggering.

Certainly the increase is noteworthy. That said, after all the SARS/Avian flu hysteria, color me somewhat nonplussed. China is a really populous place. When it overtakes the number of people trampled to death by yaks I'll stand up and take notice.

Far more concerned about the first report of one of the deceased reanimating. Already picked up a six-pack of Lobos for the family to beat the rush.

The Chinese doctor that warned about the impending coronavirus pandemic and was forced to write a letter of apology for embarrassing China has died of coronavirus at 34 years old.

Jesus. I was assuming these deaths were the very young or the very old or people with compromised immune systems. Normally these annual Chinese flus are a lot of hype. Maybe a billion people are going to die.

The end is nigh.

Most depressing is that there are still several here who have yet to send me a dick pic. The thought of dying without seeing Axe’s all american cock is unbearable.

This cruise ship of death by Japan is fascinating. Reminds me of the Joker’s social experiment in Dark Knight, except this is actually worse and real life. They’re just keeping thousands of people onboard until they all catch Coronavirus.

Would love to see the Venn diagram of Trump supporters and people who wouldn't buy Corona beer.

The percentage might not be as high as you might think. Keep in mind, the Trump version of the coronavirus story is that it's nothing serious and it's all really a big fake news and Dem conspiracy to try to make him look bad.

Two cases near Sacramento. I can't see how quarantining these people ensures anything, given how many people they've already come in contact with.

We needed a good human purge, which should help with the whole global warming situation. I'm just a little sad that me and @rhfarmer and all of the other old people are the ones who will die. Oh, well.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom