Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Game Thread [2022-23] Phil Knight Legacy (tournament)

Where will Duke finish in this tournament?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think I'd be much more freaked out about the slow start if K was still here. I'm willing to be patient with Scheyer and this group

Of course if K was still here I'm sure he would be able to strongface the team into more efficient offense.

I don't think this Duke team is bad enough to miss the NCAA Tournament, but I can't see them getting anything higher than a 5-6 seed. Going to be a slog of a season to get through.

Next season won't be much better, either, because we don't have a recruit on the level of Zion/Banchero unless Stewart turns into that.

Of course if K was still here I'm sure he would be able to strongface the team into more efficient offense.

are we all just forgetting 2021? He’s not squeezing blood from a stone with this roster either, and the defense would be worse

i’m not even sure if this team would be great offensively with K. a little better sure, but i feel this is the most devoid we’ve been of offensive talent since 2007

never thought K was much of a tactician offensively but the results were there year after year and then immediately evaporate the year he leaves

Towards the end, how we were getting those results was aesthetically frustrating, but the fact is the results were there and he produced efficient offenses every year.

Chat rooms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom