Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

2013 NCAA Tournament

DrKlahn

All American
I always get a kick out of watching Marv and Steve try to make sense of a low-level college game. And this promises to be pretty damned low-level.

The Fighting Falwells came out swinging to start, then shat the bed. I expect them to do the same thing in the same order in the second half due to my large bank of experience (20 minutes) of watching them.

This game has been surprisingly good. More fun to watch than the B1G tournament, that's for sure.

Seth Curry has to be sitting in front of a TV and wondering what might have been, as a young alum of Liberty.

I am liking the interface on the NCAA stream this year. Stream quality is fantastic, too.

Liberty in double-bonus with well over 6 minutes left and down 4.

NC A&T tried their best to give the game away but hold on 73-72.

Good start to the tournament. Liberty had a solid look at the game-winning basket.

SeanMayTriedToEatMe said:
Annual confirmation that I have TruTV.
I always have to remember what channel it is. This is the only time my tv ever gets turned on trutv

To anyone watching this game, keep in my mind that both of these teams are seeded higher than Cal and Oregon. Just think about that. Kinda makes you realize how silly it is that we take the results of this tournament so seriously.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom