Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

[2017-18] Elon / Utah Valley / Michigan St. (Chicago) / Southern

I want to place my first ever TDF bet. Normally, I would bet against the outcome I wanted. That way, if Duke loses, at least I have some fake consolation money. But for some reason I am hesitating. Maybe I am actually optimistic about this team? Or maybe I just don't want to break the fake money seal?

I think you need to DTFU!!

I want to place my first ever TDF bet. Normally, I would bet against the outcome I wanted. That way, if Duke loses, at least I have some fake consolation money. But for some reason I am hesitating. Maybe I am actually optimistic about this team? Or maybe I just don't want to break the fake money seal?

I think you need to DTFU!!
Degenerate the fuck up!

The line ranges from MSU by 1 to Duke by 1 as we head to tipoff. I assume this movement toward MSU reflects the fact that people have recently found out about Marques Bolden being 100% healthy tonight.

Nothing has changed in my mind. I ran 10,000 simulations on my TI-85 graphing calculator. In approximately 92% of them, the game comes down to Bagley at the line with Duke down 1 on Duke's final possession. In 100% of those, Duke loses.

Do we know if Bagley is playing tomorrow? Not that we need him against Kenpom #330. We should be able to just start four guys plus O'Connell's dick and still win by 25.

I haven't seen that they've said one way or another, aside from K's strong insinuation after MSU that he would play Friday.

I hope Grayson sits a lot. No reason to wear him out at this point.
Maybe we'll be fortunate enough to get to enjoy several minutes of a Bolden-Vrank-Tucker-OConnell-Goldwire line up.

I hope Grayson sits a lot. No reason to wear him out at this point.
Maybe we'll be fortunate enough to get to enjoy several minutes of a Bolden-Vrank-Tucker-OConnell-Goldwire line up.

Has Tucker played any minutes yet?

Tucker played 6 minutes vs Elon. He didn't even get on the floor in the blowout of Utah Valley.

Good opportunity for reps for Goldwire and Bolden and O'Connell

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom