Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

[2018-19] Kentucky (at Indianapolis), Army, Eastern Michigan

That said, free throws are gonna bite us in the ass eventually.

Reactions: aiw
I missed the game, but judging by your comments/videos there were lots of transition buckets.

That aside, what was the approach to dealing with their zone? Lots of dribble drive? Effective ball movement to collapse the zone?

My favorite was when we had Goldwire out there with White, Williamson, Bolden and Vrankovic. That has to be the heaviest/most massive lineup we've ever put on the floor.

What I appreciated about the first half, besides all the loose ball turnovers we forced and all the dunks that they led to, was all the diving on the floor. If there were a such thing as hustle points, we would have already exceeded our "hustle score" for last season.

What I appreciated about the first half, besides all the loose ball turnovers we forced and all the dunks that they led to, was all the diving on the floor. If there were a such thing as hustle points, we would have already exceeded our "hustle score" for last season.
We had people diving in exhibition games. I love the verve.

Were the EMUs that bad, or are Goldwire, O'Connell, White, Vrank, Robinson just that dominant?

The only interesting thing I'll remember about Eastern Michigan is that they have a guy named Rafus, Jr on the team and whenever he was mentioned, it sounded like they were saying Rapist, Jr.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom