Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Game Thread [2019-20] #10 Duke at #11 Michigan State (ACC/B1G Challenge)

IIRC he complained a little after the 2016 game at Louisville, but he might have been just sticking up for Grayson.

I don’t even remember K complaining about the 2002 IU missed foul at the end of that one.

Yes this is accurate. That was deserved though, that was a horrific display of officiating in that game. Grayson received a technical foul and then Coach K received one and told the ref to fuck himself and the beta ref just walked away.

Reactions: aiw
Holy hell...do they not have moderators on there? 5 pages of people threatening to find each other's addresses and kill each other and not a peep from anyone trying to shut it down.

It was so annoying when people would interrupt the thread with some stupid basketball comment.
I might have to go to a Jan. 5 MSU game. I want to know how this all ends. Is dime a paper tiger, or will he beat Slater unconscious and piss on his blackened eyes in less than 30 seconds? Will Slater even show up, or is he the cu nt that dime says he is?
These are questions I need answered.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom