Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Game Thread [2019-20] #4 Duke vs Colorado St.

I hope K uses this game as a platform to give the 2003 NCAA Selection Committee the tongue lashing it deserves. That's a score that needs to be settled.

Head Coach; Niko Medved
Born: October 10, 1973
Alma Mater: Minnesota (1997)
Career Record (major schools): 7 Years, 91-108, .457 W-L%
Schools: Furman (62-71), Drake (17-17) and Colorado State (12-20)
Conference Champion: 1 Time (Reg. Seas.), 0 Times (Tourn.)
NCAA Tournament: 0 Years

I hope Joey Baker gets to play!

Fuck this ACC network shit. I better be able to find a decent illegal stream or else I’m watching zero games this year.

Can you not watch ACCN through WatchESPN? Is that not a thing anymore?

Feels like Duke will be up 32-31 at the half or something, playing like dogshit. Will win some disgusting game by 15, slowly pulling away in the second half.

@rome8180 I may be wrong on this, but I believe that ACC Network EXTRA games are available through WatchESPN, but regular ACC Network games -- the ones they're actually broadcasting on the new channel -- may not be.

I have had to resort to using that subreddit before but the quality streamers from r/nba didnt seem interested in streaming college hoops. Maybe that will change this year, with the NBA looking totally boring and college basketball showcasing more talent than ever before.

I believe they're wearing these tonight in honor of K being the "gold standard." I absolutely love them.

gold unis.jpg

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom