Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Game Thread [2019-20] #7 Duke vs. Florida State

Outcome?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Coach K, on the play from to Wendell Moore Jr. to Matt Hurt:

“Those are like making plays that you don’t diagram. A real player doesn’t run plays, a real player makes plays. You run plays for people who aren’t players. That doesn’t mean you don’t run them for players too, but players make plays, and our guys are making plays, they’re making really good plays.”

PLAYS!!!

Change "plays" to "deals" and this sounds exactly like shit Trump would say

Coach K, on the play from to Wendell Moore Jr. to Matt Hurt:

“Those are like making plays that you don’t diagram. A real player doesn’t run plays, a real player makes plays. You run plays for people who aren’t players. That doesn’t mean you don’t run them for players too, but players make plays, and our guys are making plays, they’re making really good plays.”

PLAYS!!!

What the fuck is he talking about?

That is one of the dumbest things I've ever heard. Jesus.

Great. Continue passing it around the perimeter until < 10 s. Then, Tre Jones can barrel into the lane and we can hope he hits a fadeaway jumper. That's the was to run an offense. You dicks just don't get it.

I love it when Moops puts his head down and drives into the lane to make a play instead of just running a play. Those are great!

I can't tell the difference between real life and parody anymore.

At this point, it honestly seems like K would be one of the senile TDD posters we would ruthlessly ridicule if he weren't Duke's coach. I mean, imagine if dukeman or someone posted "A real player doesn’t run plays, a real player makes plays. You run plays for people who aren’t players."

K: “You guys are saying Wendell Moore is struggling. But did you know he’s the only player in the ACC that has averaged more than 7.6 points, 1.3 assists, 0.6 steals and 3.2 rebounds in the last ten minutes of road games against teams with at least some blue in their uniforms?”

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom