Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

2019 March Madness Bracket Challenge

Who is Clipp? Perfect bracket so far.

I love that name, burks, though I thought you wanted to be an oncologist, not a CF pulmonologist.

Damn I just thought of Burkitt’s rim-phoma too. But yes heme/onc is the jam. I want no part of pulmonology let alone CF.

How does Yahoo award points? I'm too lazy to find out. Just wondering why two people can have 36 correct picks and be so far apart in number of points.

How does Yahoo award points? I'm too lazy to find out. Just wondering why two people can have 36 correct picks and be so far apart in number of points.
1 point in round 1, 2 points in round 2, and so on. Points double each round, so each round has 32 possible points.

I'm obviously Quesy Money.

Also, Toronto, your name is Toronto. This "Bobby" nonsense is really throwing me off.

Looks like there are three possible winners left: Clipp, Fizz, or 2001DukeChamps

Clipp wins if Auburn beats UVA.
Fizz wins if TT and UVA both make the finals.
2001DC wins if MSU and UVA both make it.

I picked UVA and TTU in the Final Four nice, I'm looking forward to the free e-cash since I'm broke.

Cool, I came in 5th which gives me $1200 plus all the ecash for the correct picks.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom