Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Game Thread [2020-21] Bellarmine at #6 Duke

What’s your prediction, if this game is played?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SeanMayTriedToEatMe

Legend
BUMBBTeam2019_20WEB_94.jpg

Friday, December 4, 7:00pm ET, regional sports networks or WatchESPN

Bellarmine University is a private Catholic university in Louisville, Kentucky named after the Cardinal Saint Robert Bellarmine. Bellarmine won the 2011 Division II national championship. They are currently ranked #289 on Kenpom, which is the same reliable website that projected Duke to be the 2nd best team in the country this season.

Duke will be trying to give their fans a little bit of hope in these otherwise challenging times, after two miserable performances to start. If Coach K is to somehow work miracles with this team and turn them into the offensive machine everyone has come to expect, it will begin by giving Wendell Moore the keys and letting him cook.

With Duke’s next scheduled game after Bellarmine being postponed due to COVID-19, this will be Duke’s only chance to get things right before taking on Illinois in the Big Ten/ACC Challenge. Illinois is currently #5 in the AP Poll and #22 on Kenpom, so that game appears to be unwinnable for Duke if they don’t improve dramatically over the next few days.

A few more alarming performances may prompt discussion among Iron Dukes over the merits of falsely reporting COVID-19 cases to get out of playing strong opponents, like Florida State and several other college football programs have done this season. This is a good time to absorb a historically down season, as long as the program is willing to bend the truth to its advantage.

Last edited:
Maybe we'll finally get to see Williams/Tape/Coleman all at some point in this game. Also more Brakefield and less Moops.

True, but a couple of them look like real class acts.

Could’ve easily been Bellarmine right next door. Might still be. Duke fans will be on pins and needles all day hoping they get to see their team play tonight.

Is this fucking game already happening? I was hoping I at least had until Saturday until I would have to subject myself to another one of these.

I haven't heard a word about this game other than the Duke-Forum, which is why I'm worried.

How the fuck do I watch this game?

I think the plexiglass divider between these 2 announcers only goes up to chest level

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom