Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Game Thread [2020-21] Duke at Virginia Tech

What’s your prediction, if this game is played?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Duke was 7-16 from 3 with 13 minutes left, scoring at will and playing good D. Scored 12 more points, missed 12 straight 3s.

I don't know how the Selection Committee is going to publicly justify giving an at-large bid to a team whose best win is Quadrant 2, but they will have to find a way.

"I'm proud of my guys. We're OK, we're not good. We are better than a few weeks ago when we couldn't even get a game in. This is a tough environment for us. I think they've beaten us 4 of the last 5 here. They're a really good, old team. They play together well. That Cone is a heck of a player. I thought Joey did a great job on him in the second half. We have a lot of young guys. Matt was magnificent. J Gold calmed things down for our youngsters and helped get us back to 1. Henry is out, he isn't feeling well and Pat is hurt, so we haven't had a chance to have our full team together all year. We have a week until we play Pitt. Our guys will be practicing really hard. I like the way we're getting better."

Last edited:
Matt Hurt goes on a personal 8-0 run. Misses the 4th shot. Cue Moops brick and Goldy airball.

Hurt doesnt touch the ball for seemingly 6 game minutes. Just why?

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom