Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Game Thread [2021-22] 2 Duke vs. 15 Cal State Fullerton (NCAA Tournament 1st Round)

What’s your prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’m torn. Think we have a better chance at beating MSU, but Davidson is way more likable. Media reaction to a loss would probably be a wash. With Davidson, we get the ”little ol NC school ends the great K” narrative. With Izzo, “The Master of March”, blah blah blah.

Not sure if this was mentioned in the thread, but the event organizers majorly botched admission to the game. My friends got there an hour before tip. They didn't start letting people in until 30 minutes before tip. My friends didn't get to their seats until 6:41 left in the half. So basically, they missed 1/3 of the game and had to stand in line for over an hour and a half. And paid full price for the privilege to do so.

Not sure if this was mentioned in the thread, but the event organizers majorly botched admission to the game. My friends got there an hour before tip. They didn't start letting people in until 30 minutes before tip. My friends didn't get to their seats until 6:41 left in the half. So basically, they missed 1/3 of the game and had to stand in line for over an hour and a half. And paid full price for the privilege to do so.
Concession areas floors also covered in popcorn butter to mimic the on court action. Nice touch.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom