Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Game Thread [2021-22] 2 Duke vs. 4 Arkansas (NCAA Tournament E8)

What's your prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fully expect that Notae guy to do his best CJ McCollum 2012 impersonation. McCollum had 30 points on 9/24 shooting, 2/7 from three and 10/16 from the free throw line.

Just beat a fucking 4 seed to finally end the FF drought. Losing 3 straight and 4 out of 5 the last ten seasons would be excruciating
You’re crazy man. This is a team overperforming based on recent play. I hope they win, but assuming it doesn’t end in a blowout, this is a successful season.

Arkansas is going to run the side ball screen with Notae and Williams all game. Have to hope Notae doesn’t have one of his random really good games because he usually sucks. Might end up another zone game if Mark’s man starts making 3s. Problem is Jaylin Williams is pretty good making decisions in the midrange.

Defensively, they are very active and foul a shit-ton like Texas Tech does. They don’t have size like Tech, but their big Williams flops more than any player in the country. They funnel your drives to him, and he slides in late for badly called charges.

I think Duke’s only going to be favored by 3.5. Better than being 5-point underdogs to Gonzaga, but this is not going to be easy.

Arkansas would’ve been the 2nd best team in the ACC this season, which, as we’re all seeing now, means they’re a great team.

Just beat a fucking 4 seed to finally end the FF drought. Losing 3 straight and 4 out of 5 the last ten seasons would be excruciating
You’re crazy man. This is a team overperforming based on recent play. I hope they win, but assuming it doesn’t end in a blowout, this is a successful season.
Agreed. We avoided embarrassing first and second round and S16 losses. Anything now is gravy.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom