Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Game Thread [2021-22] 2 Duke vs. 8 North Carolina (NCAA Tournament Final Four)

What’s your prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SeanMayTriedToEatMe

Legend
1380846628.jpg

Saturday, April 2, Time TBD, TBS
Caesars Superdome, New Orleans

A chance at redemption, in the most important game in college basketball history.

It's gonna be a terrrrrrrrrrrrible Saturday leading up to this shit

Wracking my brain and I really can’t think of a bigger game in the sport. I’m assuming people thought Duke-UNLV part 2 was going to be a walkover, going in. Maybe UCLA vs David Thompson? Olajuwan vs Ewing title game is the only thing I can think of. Duke Kentucky matchup we never got 7 years ago would of course have been bigger.

Bird vs Magic in ‘79 would have to be up there too. I don’t remember there being off the charts hype at all for Louisville-Kentucky in 2012. Incredible that some people swear that rivalry is the best in CBB.

Zion vs. anyone would have pulled in a good 30 million. I think this can get 35 at least, right around that of a wildcard NFL game broadcast on ESPN

I hate that we never got to see Zion play in a FF, but honest to god I think we have a much better chance at winning it all this year than in 2018 or 2019. The ’18 team was extremely unlikely to beat that dominant ’Nova squad that shot like 20/45 from three in the semifinal, and ‘19 was such a shell of its old self by March, I feel we’d have lost 65-55 to a Texas Tech team we struggled to put away even at our peak that December.

Wracking my brain and I really can’t think of a bigger game in the sport. I’m assuming people thought Duke-UNLV part 2 was going to be a walkover, going in. Maybe UCLA vs David Thompson? Olajuwan vs Ewing title game is the only thing I can think of. Duke Kentucky matchup we never got 7 years ago would of course have been bigger.
Would it have been? Duke-UK don't have the same rivalry. That wasn't K's last year.

I think this will be the most watched CBB game of all time, and will probably eclipse any basketball game period.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom