Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Game Thread [2021-22] Florida State at Duke

What’s your prediction, if this game is played?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SeanMayTriedToEatMe

Legend
rtk9oi2ekiog3evpf8ob

Saturday, February 19, 6pm ET, ESPN
Cameron Indoor Stadium

Duke confronts the ultimate test yet again: playing well against a mediocre opponent in Cameron.

Duke should be favored by around 13-14 points.

We're gonna smoke them, imo. Injured team, revenge factor, etc.

This seems likelier than not, but damn there's some weird juju in Cameron lately. At this point nothing would surprise me.
Very weird juju, indeed. Not sure if it's the pressure of K's last season, or what. But we've been much better on the road in conference play.

We're gonna smoke them, imo. Injured team, revenge factor, etc.

This seems likelier than not, but damn there's some weird juju in Cameron lately. At this point nothing would surprise me.
Very weird juju, indeed. Not sure if it's the pressure of K's last season, or what. But we've been much better on the road in conference play.
I believe the 2012 team lost multiple times at home in conference and went undefeated on the road. I imagine you could come up with all sorts of explanations for why, but it may just be random. 20 games (or whatever it was back then) is not exactly a huge sample.

Saw it was Duke favored by 15.5 on the MGM app and -1500 ML. Gonna try to scrape to get a better ML odds once the game starts.

Still haven't played well since they ghosted me on the correct scoring contest.

You shouldn’t be allowed to foul to extend the game if you only have 44 points

Honestly, this game sets up as an old fashioned Cameron butt whoopin. If it’s not, you have every right to ask for the coach to be fired.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom