Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Game Thread [2021-22] Florida State at Duke

What’s your prediction, if this game is played?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I made olive all'ascolona this afternoon. They're fried, stuffed olives from this place:

Ascoli-Piceno.jpg

Then, when I got home, my wife had Heavenly Buffaloes waiting for me. Was great.

They also put trays of food out at the concession stands after the game and I took 4 hot dogs and my friend took some huge pretzels.

Watching now. Duke has sucked up to this point. My favorite play so far was Moore’s steal and gets his leg taken out from behind on the dunk attempt. The stupid announcer misses it after seeing multiple replays. “There’s just no contact there.”

It’s embarrassing how long our head man has coached, and he never learned how to coach ball screen defense. Mark picked up his first foul on an AND1 because Moore got picked off by a ball screen over 30 feet from the basket. Why would you do anything but go under the screen there? A ball screen should never matter that far from the basket.

It's still weird to me how inactive the internet is on Friday and Saturday nights. These two nights have been indistinguishable from weeknights for me for about 15 years.

It's even more weird to me in a post-covid world.

Man, I fucking hate these teams who see Duke and it's like they mainlined that fucking drug from Limitless. FSU played way over their heads for much of this game.

FSU usually plays UNC tough in Tallahassee. Haven’t won at the Dean Dome since the Doh era, though.

Reactions: TBC
Was this the first game of the season that our shitheads actually won their time? 3-0, I think.

Also, Mark lost the tip. This was a game of firsts all around.

I've been watching. Not as shitty as I expected. FSU made some absurd shots in the 1st half. Our defense was way too far out for some reason. But otherwise, I didn't think we played badly.

Cameron was the loudest I can remember it being in a long time.

The dumb mistakes frustrated me more than the defense. AJ stepping on the sideline followed by the Wendell Moore goaltend made me want to punch someone.

I didn't think Banchero was as bad as you guys made it sound. He was a nonfactor in the 1st half due to foul trouble. He came back, got fouled a bunch at the rim without it being called, and was very good from 16 minutes on or so. All his shots were at the rim. Made some good passes too.

Last edited:
I didn't think Banchero was as bad as you guys made it sound. He was a nonfactor in the 1st half due to foul trouble. He came back, got fouled a bunch at the rim without it being called, and was very good from 16 minutes on or so. All his shots were at the rim. Made some good passes too.
He was better last night than he’s been in some other recent games. But I will always hyper focus on his boneheaded decisions, like pulling up for the contested 3 early in the clock, which leads to a fast break 3 for FSU on the other end.

I hate watching Banchero play.

The dumb mistakes frustrated me more than the defense. AJ stepping on the sideline followed by the Wendell Moore goaltend made me want to punch someone.
This team has stepped on the sideline more than all the Duke teams in the last 20 years (probably).

i was kinda glad AJ did last night as his 3 point attempt got swatted.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom