Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Game Thread [2022-23] at Boston College

What's your prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Our sub 6-7 guys were 3-15 for 8 points and 4 assists. We've had two of the worst guard seasons you can possibly imagine.

Big guys look dumb, but they're also doing more than they should have to, playing a position down, etc. You're just not going to win in CBB with zeroes in your backcourt.

Well, whatever else you want to say about that game, it was imperative that Duke not lose it. Don't want them to have to chase results to wipe the stink of a loss like that on the resume.

The Whitehead missed dunk would have forever been the symbol of the program's downfall if we hadn't squeaked that out

If that guy hit the shot at the end, even if it didn't count, that would have been the symbol. I still can't get over how we threw it right to him.

If that guy hit the shot at the end, even if it didn't count, that would have been the symbol. I still can't get over how we threw it right to him.

See, I think the play there is to throw the ball right at one of the defenders. It's the last thing they're expecting. The problem with that one is they threw it right at the deep defender, who had time to realize he might be able to catch and shoot.

I think it's fine to throw it towards a BC guy, just not one that close to the basket in the middle of the court. Would have been better to throw it at the feet of someone right at the basket even.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom