Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Game Thread [2022-23] at Georgia Tech

What's your prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
One of the reasons why the end of K's tenure felt fatiguing is because we had decades of evidence to sort of predict how teams might play out at a certain point in the season. We have no idea whether this team will take off and become a team that can make a nice run in the NCAAT, stay the same, or implode, which makes this kind of fun tbh.

I’m just glad that Duke can still go down to Georgia Tech when they badly need a win. The day that Duke can’t beat Tech, that’s the day that the athletic department should fold.

My favorite moment was the Mitchell drive sometime in the second half where it looked like everyone just stopped playing as he slowly loped unimpeded through the lane to his floater. I wish we could play GT every week.

@rome8180 clearly your rule is not only right, but it's true that the more miserable losses that are banked by the basketball gods while in the misery cycle, the bigger the proverbial load finally is when Duke starts winning again

One nice thing was Proctor clearly being the PG and Roach the SG, despite Roach being back to big minutes. Roach only shot two twos, and Proctor has 8 assists.

I do think playing a terrible, full-time zone team is as ideal of a Proctor matchup as there is, and that he'll continue to struggle with good pressure defenders. But that delineation of roles is pretty close to ideal.

Also notable that Lively, Flip, and Mitchell each played between 24-27 minutes, and Young only 10. Obviously this was an abnormal situation, but it still made me happy.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom