Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Game Thread [2022-23] Bellarmine

What's your prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
B+ I’d say, main thing I didn’t like was those Ryan Young minutes vs Kansas in the second half

Bellarmine's offense is fucking annoying. Literally use 28 seconds of the shot clock every time.

We beat a team of geniuses tonight. I assume it's their coach who is responsible for their genius.

Last edited:
Apparently all the guys who planned on being OAD suck, whereas the one guy who didn't should be OAD.

What happened to Dariq's shot?

I think if you can find Dariq's high school game stats, you'll see him having games where his shooting was terrible. I saw him in games where he looked like he could never miss, but then I saw a few where he couldn't hit the rim.

Apparently all the guys who planned on being OAD suck, whereas the one guy who didn't should be OAD.

I think if you can find Dariq's high school game stats, you'll see him having games where his shooting was terrible. I saw him in games where he looked like he could never miss, but then I saw a few where he couldn't hit the rim.

Then I take it for granted the latter will happen in the Sweet Sixteen or the Elite Eight.

Or the 2nd round.

That's true, or so I've heard. But at least the shot form looked great. The form looks different now.

Literally every game I watched of his he went 5-7 from three.

Chat users

Chat rooms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom