Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Game Thread [2022-23] Fayetteville State (Exhibition)

SeanMayTriedToEatMe

Legend

Wednesday, November 2, 7:00pm ET, ACCNX
Cameron Indoor Stadium

I can't watch live even if I wanted to. Last time I watched ACCNX, it froze and jumped ahead so much it was pointless. I'll have to wait for the replay. I never have even a second of trouble with YouTubeTV. But the ACC and WatchESPN apps are garbage.

I’m just going to assume no Lively and Whitehead and probably some other important player will be in street clothes with a walking boot tonight.

First time we will see the Duke squad play a full 40 minutes. Most likely without Lively and definitely without D.Whitehead. Should be fun to see how the mins shape out and who shows out for the first time! I’m in the YouTubeTv gang. I’ll have to follow on Twitter and wait for the replay.

I can't watch live even if I wanted to. Last time I watched ACCNX, it froze and jumped ahead so much it was pointless. I'll have to wait for the replay. I never have even a second of trouble with YouTubeTV. But the ACC and WatchESPN apps are garbage.

I have that problem with Hulu Live and only Hulu Live. I can have 500 tabs open, playing videos but if I have even one other tab open with Hulu Live, it either buffers or stops entirely.

Quick box score

D47EEAF0-1C7B-4E8B-AA17-44977915E0BE.jpeg

I thought they played really well. I assume this FSU is not as good as the other FSU, but the defense prior to the scrub lineups was excellent. Good switching and communication. 24 points allowed through the first 28 minutes.

Blakes was surprisingly excellent in those first 28 minutes when Duke had 0 turnovers. He had like 4-5 turnovers in scrub time.

The worst player out there today was Roach. Tried to do too much at times and ended up taking some terrible shots.

Flip showed some flashes with a nice opening 3 and a couple of nice shots around the basket and looked totally out of place at other times.

Young plays old man YMCA basketball and I am here for it. He and Grandison alway knew where to be and Grandison hit his open 3s this time.

Proctor had some nice plays, stayed in front of his man really well and had a great hesitation move that led to a layup.

Schutt's shot is weirdly very flat.

Mitchell did a bunch of everything on both ends including having a very nice FT stroke.

Reeves looked lost.

I will be very interested to see the 2 De(a)re(i)ck(q)s get integrated into the team. Could be pretty good.

Saying this, I am sure we will suck come Monday.

It seems we've gone back to icing all non-top of key ballscreens, which is nice.

Also, maybe it was the small competition, but Mitchell just looks like such an enormous creature out there. That full-extension and-one eurostep early on was Giannisesque. Giant loping Great Dane.

Scheyer mentioned the need to tighten up rebounding. Good to see him acknowledge that.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom