Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Game Thread [2022-23] Florida State

What's your prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
refs are done reffing for the night. as if there is no point spread

I really like Scheyer's recruiting approach and his defensive coaching. I think the offense has a way to go.

When was the last time we had a bench player take a huge leap under K? Grayson, right?

I'm just glad it's finally happening again, after we had a massive string of guys like Baker, O'Connell, White, spend all those years in the program and stall out to nothing better than their freshman year performances

childress22 said:
I really like Scheyer's recruiting approach and his defensive coaching. I think the offense has a way to go.
Much of the offenses struggles are talent related, I think. I’m not convinced Scheyer can’t coach an elite offense with better skill on that end of the floor. We’ll know in a few years

Yeah, I'm inclined to disagree. I like the talent on this team, even on the offensive end, but I think the staff is still not putting them in the best position to get easy shots. It's definitely not a 1-on-1 team, but we need less predicatable sets and more off-the-ball movement.

To me this still feels like the least talented offensive team since 07. I do think it’d be a few spots higher on KP offensively with K coaching, but the defense would be 20-40 spots lower

To be clear, I'm not in any way anti-Scheyer or trying to compare K to Scheyer on offense. I just think our current staff, with our current team, can do more. And I hope they will.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom