Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Game Thread [2022-23] Iowa (Jimmy V Classic)

What's your prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pantone287 said:
We're not used to being hyped for beating the #26 team, but beating an even spread by 12 is big for this team
I've enjoyed this season because every good win feels satisfying. I'm not as nitpicky as I've been in past years

Not having to suffer through a K-fense getting fucking shredded by a team full of whites and coaches kids goes a long way to making the experience more enjoyable.

3) Lively staying on the floor. He's a gamechanger on defense when he doesn't foul, but boy is he not smart about jumping into people.

I attended the game. Great night - the Texas/Illinois game was quite good. Tonnes of Illinois fans in the house.

I was fortunate enough to be surrounded by Duke fans. A good lot to shoot the shit with. We all loved Young's scrappy play.

Mitchell was a monster. Really hope he can continue to attack the rim on a consistent basis. Hawkeyes could not deal with him.

Whitehead looked better. I'm looking forward to seeing where he is at in New Year. He should make the offence more dynamic, he's a bull attacking the net.

Felt the effort level was very high on D.

Dickie V was given a big ovation.

I experienced the 'Our House' chant again at the end of the game. Fucking awesome.

Prior to the game i was drinking at Tracks (bar across from MSG). Met a sweet couple from Durham (Devil fans), we shot the shit for awhile. She went to State, cannot remember where the gentleman went to school. Viva NYC.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom