Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Game Thread [2022-23] Louisville

What's your prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SeanMayTriedToEatMe

Legend
11030894.jpg

Monday, February 20, 7:00pm ET, ESPN
Cameron Indoor Stadium

Duke tries to avoid the worst defeat in human history.

Would you believe that Duke has not beaten Louisville at home since 2018, our longest drought home or away against any ACC team? Chris Mack really had K’s number for a while, still stunned at how badly things imploded over there.

I want to kill these losers.

All Duke has to do is beat the ~260 team in Division I (after they finish off Clemson tonight) at home, and their tournament resume is done.

According to Torvik, Louisville has been the 74th best team over these last three games. Duke has been the 29th best team. So the gap is still pretty large but not enormous.

They've good on offense during this stretch (24th). We've been good on defense (18th). Their defense has been trash and our offense has been trash (though slightly less trash than their defense).

According to Torvik, Louisville has been the 74th best team over these last three games. Duke has been the 29th best team. So the gap is still pretty large but not enormous.

They've good on offense during this stretch (24th). We've been good on defense (18th). Their defense has been trash and our offense has been trash (though slightly less trash than their defense).

The home-road performance here should hopefully make a difference, too. Even if we haven't been that great at home every time out, Louisville has certainly been tougher at home than on the road. They've lost every non-home game by at least 8 points (the 8 was at Miami recently, although the road game before that they lost by 34 at Pitt).

Yeah, it’s the reason (*knocks on large oak tree*) I agreed to go to this one. I’ve been offered tickets to a handful of games this year and have turned them down, but once I realized Louisville was as bad as they were, I said the only game I’d go to is this one.

The last one I attended in Cameron was GTech during Zion’s season. We were terrible the first half, despite being huge favorites. Threatened to leave at halftime. Went on a little run to start the second half so I stuck it out. We won by like 11 or something.

Yeah, it’s the reason (*knocks on large oak tree*) I agreed to go to this one. I’ve been offered tickets to a handful of games this year and have turned them down, but once I realized Louisville was as bad as they were, I said the only game I’d go to is this one.

The last one I attended in Cameron was GTech during Zion’s season. We were terrible the first half, despite being huge favorites. Threatened to leave at halftime. Went on a little run to start the second half so I stuck it out. We won by like 11 or something.
You mean to tell me you didn't have a great time watching Cam Reddish score 7 points on 1-11 shooting?

Yeah, quick turnaround. Bad opponent playing much better lately. Duke just played their best game of the season. This is the game we can least afford to lose. Almost assuredly a loss due to Murphy's Law of Basketball. If it's a win, it'll be a disgusting game that's way too close.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom