Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Game Thread [2022-23] Pitt

What's your prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SeanMayTriedToEatMe

Legend
Pittsburgh-v-Vanderbilt-4-1672683691.jpg

Wednesday, January 11, 7:00pm ET, ACCN
Cameron Indoor Stadium

The man who should have been Successor, Jeff Capel, has his program on the rise just in time to come home and dad dick Jon Scheyer.

Pitt’s best player is, of course, an old man transfer. Blake Hinson is a 5th year junior who transferred from Ole Miss after two seasons, then sat out and redshirted for two straight seasons at Iowa State, and then transferred to Pitt. He’s a stretch 4 who isn’t that stretchy, isn’t even very good at anything, and is kinda fat, but he’s being put in a position to succeed by his coach.

At least it's unlikely Scheyer will do anything as embarrassing as when K screamed "HE'S ONE OF US" at the fans that one time

Coming off a loss to 5-0 Clemson. We are going to get destroyed in Littlejohn next weekend.

Only question is will it be worse than the 74-47 schellacking in 2009.

Coming off a loss to 5-0 Clemson. We are going to get destroyed in Littlejohn next weekend.

Having to play in Joel, PNC, Littlejohn, and Cassell all before the end of January with this team is just brutal.

With Kentucky and UNC losing tonight, I’m confident Duke wins. I trust the Rome Rule above all else.

Pitt is also one of two teams that hasn’t won in Cameron since joining the ACC. BC is the other (shocker).

I swear I checked an hour ago and the line was down to -8, now up to -9.5. Weird. Though DF knows better than to think Roach makes us better, does Vegas think he’s playing (and thus gonna help)?

I don’t understand how we could go from 40% offensive rebounding rate to this

I don’t understand what happened to the defense either. We completely shut down Iowa’s top 10 offense just over a month ago

Our luck on bad shots/missed shots rebounded on D has been atrocious this year

Chat users

Chat rooms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom